Health & Safety

Find information and advice about work-related health, safety and illness from the independent regulator, HSE.

Health and Safety Executive

Health and Safety Executive
Redgrave Court
Merton Road
Merseyside L20 7HS

If you need to report an incident or have a complaint about a health and safety matter in the workplace contact HSE for help and guidance on how to do this.

If you have an enquiry in Northern Ireland you should contact the Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland.

Date last updated: 30/05/2015