HVM City (High Value Manufacturing City)
The place where the ambitions of the West Midlands are set out; focusing on growth, investment and the supply chain. HVM City is an interactive platform, which draws together contract opportunities from the United Kingdom with an emphasis on the West Midlands region.
Registering with HVM City
enables organisations to compete for contract opportunities linked to major public and private sector buying.
Where is HVM City?
HVM City is an online collaborative effort by a collection of 18 local authorities and 3 Local Enterprise Partnerships located in the West Midlands of the UK. This area is now known as the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA)
encompassing Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall and Wolverhampton; Greater Birmingham and Solihull; Coventry and Warwickshire.
HVM City seeks to give the West Midlands global recognition as a location that:
- Sets the pace in design and high value manufacturing
- Drives innovation through a continually improving skills base
- Understands the valuable contribution all sectors and communities can make to its long-term prosperity
HVM City is the West Midlands multi-purpose platform for:
Benefits of registering on HVM City
HVM City draws together contract opportunities from the United Kingdom with a emphasis on the West Midlands region. HVM City enables organisations to compete for contract opportunities linked to major public and private sector buying organisations.
Registration is free and includes additional value added paid-for services:
- Access a range of business opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries
- Gather intelligence on who has been shortlisted for and awarded contracts for opportunities advertised
- Find details on partners that offer business support
- Register to attend a series of "Meet the Buyer" events
Benefits for Suppliers
By registering on HVM City and setting up a Business Profile, suppliers benefit from:
- FREE access to Supply Chain Opportunities
- Bespoke daily email alerts
- Unique supplier profile highlighting your capabilities and standards
- Access to business support via local Growth Hubs
Benefits for Buyers
Approved buying organisations are able to use HVM City to:
- Access a wide range of diverse suppliers
- Shortlist suppliers to meet their specific needs
- Identify potential partners for the formation of consortia