How do I get started?
The most important thing is to make sure you have validated your idea with the potential customers who would like to buy, before you invest in the resources and time that it will take to turn your idea into a viable business.
Ideas are great, but ultimately you will need to ensure that there is demand and a need for what you wish to offer, that you can quantify. We can help you with this process.
What is my next step?
Register for our Enterprise for Success Programme:
This A FREE two-day business planning course – aimed at people who are considering, or have taken some steps towards, starting up in business. It covers all aspects of setting up a business – from getting the right mind set to basic financial control techniques, market research and writing a business plan. Workshops are delivered regularly across the GBSLEP area (Birmingham, Solihull, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Wyre Forest, Lichfield, Tamworth, East Staffordshire and Cannock Chase).
- Direct 1-2-1 support from our experts up to the point where you start your new business!
- Events information
- Networking opportunities with other people like YOU and fellow business leaders
- Fact sheets and tips for starting & growing your business
- Online resources!
- Signposting to additional support and organisations in your area!
- Tips on how to research, sell, market and finance your idea!
Contact us today to register your interest in Enterprise for Success: https://www.gbslepgrowthhub.co.uk/contact-us
Or complete your details below to request a callback.