Find A Solicitor

Find a legal adviser or solicitor in your area through:

You can search by organisation name, town or area of law (eg employment, immigration or family law).

Legal aid can help pay for legal advice, family mediation and representation at a court or tribunal - check if you can get it.

Date last updated: 01/10/2015