Commonwealth Legacy Programme
The Commonwealth Legacy Programme is a fully-funded programme designed to help 50 businesses from diverse communities, to accelerate the growth of their business!
This programme will provide 6 months of peer to peer development support, where business will be taken through a series of interactive modules of action-learning, training and business support from leading experts across the region, in an inclusive and supportive environment.
The outcomes of the programme include:
• Supporting the capacity and capability for diverse-owned business to apply for Commonwealth Games contract opportunities.
• Improving access to business opportunities across the 53 countries of the Commonwealth
• Enabling the development of tailored support post-Commonwealth Games.
• The development of Personal and Business Development plans for all participants.
This programme is fully funded by the Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP – acceptance onto the programme is by application only.
To be eligible for the programme, your business must:
- Be registered as a limited company
- Have been trading for a minimum of two years
- Be generating revenues
- Be seeking both import and export opportunities
The application deadline is 5pm on Friday 29th May 2020.