Inclusive Commonwealth Legacy Programme
The Inclusive Commonwealth Legacy Programme is a fully-funded programme designed to help businesses from within diverse communities, to accelerate their growth!
The programme provides 6 months of peer to peer learning and development support, where business owners will complete a series of interactive modules of action-learning, training and business support facilitated by leading industry experts, all in an inclusive and supportive environment.
The outcomes of the programme include:
• Supporting the capacity and capability for diverse-owned business to apply for Commonwealth Games and other regional contract opportunities.
• Improving access to business opportunities across the 54 countries of the Commonwealth.
• Increase knowledge and expertise of how to grow and scale.
• The development of Personal and Business Growth plans for all participants.
This programme is fully funded. Acceptance onto the programme is by application only.
To be eligible for the programme, your business must:
- Be registered as a limited company
- Have been trading for a minimum of two years
- Be generating revenues
- Be seeking both import and export opportunities
The application deadline is 5pm on Wednesday 30th September 2020.