How does one manufacturer stand out from another? What makes an OEM choose your parts or services? How do you differentiate your engineering expertise in the market? How does your sustainable waste management or clever manufacturing process feature in your marketing? With so many options, why does the consumer choose you?
Manufacturers and engineers have a unique set of problems when it comes to marketing their products and services. The process is technical, complex, and often has restrictions in showing off what you are good at making due to client confidentiality.
Sometimes there is an underlying feeling that positive shouting about your accomplishments borders on bragging, but often it’s just plain difficult to identify exactly what differentiates you from your competitors.
Our interactive workshop will help you leverage sales through differentiation, and ultimately sell by engaging in relationships and not simply negotiating on price.
Who should attend this workshop?
Ambitious manufacturers aiming to stand out, sell more, and build a stream of high-quality opportunities
What you will learn from the workshop:
- How experts take the traditional manufacturing story and making it more relevant without losing the history
- Discover how clever creatives support the sales process with tactics that can get your company noticed and keep you top-of-mind
- How story-tellers with implementable ideas connect with your clients and build a pipeline of prospects
- Insights from an active sales consultant with market and sales strategies that are working
- Top tips from Award-winning business advisors for growth and diversification
After attending this workshop:
All participants will have an opportunity to share information about their company’s products and services and interact directly with the panellists and audience. We will discuss your specific challenges or ideas, and collaboratively create interesting differentiators you can use to leverage sales.