The 24th Annual Ethnic Minority Business Conference is going ahead this year virtually, thanks to our sponsors Lloyds Banking Group.
Our conference series concludes with a look at Ethnic Minority Entrepreneurship in the West Midlands: Responding to the Pandemic.
- Andy Street, Mayor of the West Midlands, WMCA
- Prof Mark Hart, Aston University
- Ian McLaughlan, GBSLEP Growth Hub
- Punch Records, The P Word Programme
- Bangladeshi Catering Network
- Citizens UK , Saidul Haque Saeed
Joining instructions will be sent via email 2 days before the event, if you have any issues registering or would like further information please contact CREME@aston.ac.uk
Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn and get involved on social media leading up to the conference and on the day using #CREME24
We look forward to seeing you virtually!