This event is supported by Aston University’s Dr Megan Ronayne & Iain McKechnie. They will give a brief introduction to what Servitization is and how British SMEs with little (or no) service experience have used Servitization to: make their business more sustainable, improve margins, increase their turnover, improve customer loyalty, and convert future prospects.
Aston University are offering £10,000 of fully-subsidised support to selected Midlands’ SMEs seeking to investigate and incorporate Servitization into their revenue stream to help them adopt a services-led strategy to improve growth.
If you cannot make it to this event please let us know and we will send you an invite to the next event. On the day, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Take advantage of a 1-to-1 session with one of the MTC’s experienced manufacturing practitioners to discuss how we can help.
- Receive 1-to-1 sessions with the team at Aston.
- Find out how to access Government backed ‘SME Reach’ grant match funding.
- Arrange a complimentary follow up assessment – line walk – of your production facility. Let a fresh pair of eyes help identify & agree key issues and opportunities for continuous, sustainable process improvement in your design & manufacturing processes.
Our Manufacturing Operational Efficiency team can offer direct and practical support to SMEs who want to:
- Improve manufacturing Operational Efficiency (Quality, Cost & Delivery).
- Adopt the latest Manufacturing Technologies with advice and support from MTC engineers and technologists, many of them acknowledged experts in their field.
- De-risk investment in new product introduction, by calling on the 1 to 100 market seeding prototype production facilities in our Business Launch Centre.
You will also have the opportunity to learn more about the support you can access through the MTC, and take a tour of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and virtual reality suite.
Please register on the link below to book your free place at this event: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/great-british-manufacturing-servitization-tickets-29044911111