The 24th Annual Ethnic Minority Business Conference is going ahead this year virtually. Thanks to our sponsors Lloyds Banking Group we will be delivering three mini conferences across November and December. Our first conference will explore International Perspectives on Ethnic Minority Entrepreneurship.
- Prof Monder Ram OBE, Aston University
- Dr Horatio M. Morgan, Ryerson University
- Prof Banu Ozkazanc-Pan, Brown University
- David Halabisky, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Olive Ashimwe, African Entrepreneur Collective (AEC)
- Dr Michelle Richey, Loughborough University
Save the dates for the future conferences, registration links to be released soon:26th Nov, 14:00-17:00 - Ethnic Minority Business Policy and Practice in the UK3rd Dec, 14:00-17:00 - Ethnic Minority Entrepreneurship in the West Midlands: Responding to the Pandemic
Joining instructions will be sent via email 2 days before the event, if you have any issues registering or would like further information please contact CREME@aston.ac.uk
Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn and get involved on social media leading up to the conference and on the day using #CREME24
We look forward to seeing you virtually!