To be able to innovate successfully, it is important to have confidence when dealing with intellectual property.
This seminar, aimed at businesses and business advisors, will highlight the value of intellectual property assets and why their strategic management is vital for business growth.
The seminar will include:
- A keynote speech by Pippa Hall the Intellectual Property Office’s Director of Innovation and Chief Economist
- Midlands Innovation, representing eight major universities in the region, will discuss how local businesses can benefit from their world-leading intellectual property portfolio
- Collaboration with ideas and protecting them(Browne Jacobson and Barker Brettell)
- Internationalisation of your ideas(Department for International Trade)
- The IP journey and key steps along the way(Intellectual Property Office)
REGISTER BY THURSDAY 8 MARCHPlease go to http://bit.ly/2mEbJFPor email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let Sarah know if you have any dietary or access requirements.