If you're a small business fighting for media recognition for the incredible stuff you do, there are some really simple steps to take to get noticed.
Join the Enterprise Nation community alongside top journalists to understand how to pitch your story and raise your profile!
Last year, Nazia Nasreen from Ibraheem Toy House was featured in The Economist and BQ Magazine after pitching at the event.
The event will be chaired by Enterprise Nation head of content, Dan Martin.
Meet the Journalists
- Kiki Loizou, small business editor, The Sunday Times
- Zoe Chamberlain, parenting editor, Birmingham Mail
- Alex Turner, editor, TheBusinessDesk.com
- Adrian Goldberg, freelance journalist and BBC broadcaster (including BBC 5 Live, BBC Radio 4 and BBC West Midlands)
- Tom Harvey, former national magazine and newspaper writer and founder of tech PR specialist, Spoke, based in London and Birmingham