Arab Health is the largest gathering of healthcare and trade professionals in the MENA region, held annually in the last week of January. In 2017 it welcomed more than 96,000 visitors from 159 countries, highlighting its strength at the Middle East and North Africa’s leading exhibition in the healthcare industry.
Why join the Midlands Engine delegation?
The Midlands is at the cutting-edge of the UK life sciences sector and a priority sector for the Midlands Engine. As part of the delegation you will have use of the facilities on the Midlands Engine stand. This includes communal meeting space, access to internet and refreshments. The stand can be used as a venue for client meetings and is an excellent opportunity for both first time and regular visitors alike to make maximum use of their time at the show.
Midlands Engine companies will have the opportunity to promote their literature and display their innovative products** as part of the Midlands Engine Product Showcase. This is a fantastic way to get your product noticed at the heart of the UK Pavilion (space approx 300 x 500mm). The showcase is designed for companies who are new to the exhibition and the region, or those who are looking to increase their exports to the Middle East and the North African region primarily.
**Suitable products only can be displayed. Products which may cause offence or are considered unsuitable will not be displayed.
Prior to and during the visit you can expect to:
• Explore and get an insight into the largest healthcare exhibition in the Middle East and North Africa
• Research market trends and competition from both the UAE and wider global markets
• Learn about the challenges of doing business in MENA markets and how to overcome them
• Attend conference seminars and workshops to increase market knowledge and awareness
• Network with buyers, press and exhibitors to establish new contacts
• Meet with Commercial Officers and buyers from UAE and other markets
• Access expert advice and support from dedicated advisers at the exhibition
• Benefit from the help of International Trade Advisers from DIT Midlands
• Benefit from a range of promotional opportunities organised by Midlands Engine and the wider network
Cost, Eligibility and Grants
A commitment fee of £150 + VAT is applicable for each organisation. Any extra delegates from the same organisation wishing to participate will be charged an additional £100 + VAT per delegate. Financial support of £450 is available for those companies in the Midlands Engine area who meet the required eligibility criteria as detailed on the application form.
Register your interest
This is an ideal opportunity both to develop your business and to see what your competitors are doing in the Middle East. So why not register your interest today, free and without obligation.
NB: The commitment fee is payable 2 weeks from receipt of application form. Space within the product showcase is limited and subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until the commitment fee is received.