Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools that delivers insights throughout your organisation. It helps you to present your organisation’s data through rich and interactive visuals, providing true business intelligence so you can focus on what matters to you.
If you are new to Power BI or want to know more about it, Big Data Corridor Project invites you to this training workshop.
- Providing an overview of the Power BI components and how they fit together
- Introducing main functionalities of Power BI Desktop to bring everyone up to a standard to use and build their own reports.
- Connect to Data
- Data Modelling
- Shape and Combine Data
- Build Interactive Reports
- Group Rows
- Create Custom Columns
- Query Formulas
Who should attend:
- Small and medium sized businesses (SMEs)
- Social enterprises
- Not-for-profit organisations