Digital will make or break your business. It provides boundless opportunities, but also enormous threats.
The breakfast event will look at how you can avoid security breaches, and when and how to report an attack.
Register today to find out from our panel of experts how to ensure you make the most of the vast oceans of data which pours into your company.
Our experts will discuss:
- What are the best ways of protecting your company from attack?
- How do you know if you've been the victim of cybercrime?
- How do you minimise the negative publicity from an attack?
- How can businesses clean and sift through the huge volumes of data?
- How useful is quality of data as opposed to quantity?
Register free today and submit your question for the panel of experts.
Our events are regularly over-subscribed therefore please register your interest as soon as possible. If you have been successful you will receive a confirmation email one week prior to the event.
If you wish to attend an Insider event and have any personal requirements in order to fully enjoy your chosen event then please let us know at the earliest date possible.
We have an inclusive approach and wish to ensure that everyone who wants to attend an Insider event is able to do so and to obtain full benefit from being our guest.
- Mak Sharma, head, School of Computing & Digital, Birmingham City University
- Daniel Lawrence, national co-ordinator for cyber protection, National Police Chief’s Council
- Kinnari Ladha, big data specialist, Inspired Thinking Group
- Sarah Windrum, director, Emerald Comms
- Sean Price, director, RDS Global