Staff from the Faculty of Health, Education and Life Sciences would like to formally invite you to an evening of Sport and Business Excellence at our City South Campus.
This event aims to showcase some of BCU’s finest sporting partnerships through a series of talks and networking opportunities, and provide information on the opportunities to partner with BCU to build both business and sporting distinction.
The evening will consist of:
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm: Registration and arrival drinks
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm: Talks from BCU sporting partners including; City of Birmingham Swimming Club, Warwickshire County Cricket Club, Kidderminster Harriers and our own Director of Sport, Mark Jeffreys and Sports Psychology and Coaching, Lecturer Dr Adam Kelly
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm: Networking - Drinks and Canapes
Throughout the evening you will have the opportunity to learn how working with BCU can help your business grow, this can be through:
- Higher Level Skills Match Project
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Business Development
- Networking Opportunities
If you have any questions regarding the event or how we can work with you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The workshops are available free of charge but the equivalent cost of delivering them would count as state aid at full market rates. All companies in the European Union are entitles to receive up to 200,000 Euros in government aid in a 3 year period under State Aid de minimis regulations. If you would like more information regarding State Aid please visit: https://www.gov.uk/state-aid