You are invited to attend the COVID-19 Q&A - Birmingham Businesses Webinar hosted by Dr Justin Varney, Birmingham Director of Public Health.
The webinar will include:
- COVID-19 Update – The current situation in Birmingham: Providing an insight into the statistics, intelligence, and more regarding the past present and future impacts of COVID-19 on Birmingham.
- Keeping COVID-Safe as Businesses: A breakdown what is a COVID Safe Workplace what should be happening already and how to be prepared for future challenges.
- Test & Trace – Implications for Businesses: Understand how the Test & Trace service works in Birmingham, who should get tested and how they can do this, and signposting for more information.
- Local COVID Alert Level: Exploring what the new tiered system means and how it works. What local businesses will need to consider and how to be prepared in case of further restrictions.
- COVID-19 Community Champion Network: What it is and how you can get involved
- Question & Answer Session with Dr Justin Varney