Concerned about protecting your data? Is poor cyber security preventing your business growth?
The Be Cyber Secure Programme aims to maximise the cyber security of SMEs based in Worcestershire by offering specialist advice and support to improve cyber security plus a grant programme to enable improvements to be implemented. The programme provides:
Cyber Security Support
A minimum of 12 hours specialist cyber security support provided by borwell Ltd tailored to your needs to reduce your cyber risk. The comprehensive package of support may lead to Cyber Essentials Certification, not only protecting your business but opening up new markets and opportunities for growth.
Examples of Support Available:
- Ethical penetration testing and vulnerability reports
- Supply chain assessments identifying risks and developing strategies and policies
- Cyber Incident Planning to develop strategies and plans covering all aspects from technical recovery to PR strategies
- General Data Protection Regulations
- Cyber related employment terms and conditions and operational processes and procedures
Cyber Secure Grants
Revenue and capital grants up to £20k will be available to enable the development of cyber security and to support the business’ survival and growth. The intervention rate will be 45% with 55% provided by the SME. The types of activity the grant programme will support are:
- Work leading to official cyber security certification
- Capital costs for networking equipment and hardware.
- Remedial work – small projects that improve network security, website security, software enhancements, database security etc.
- Revenue items such as consultancy programmes
To qualify your business must:
- Be located in Worcestershire
- Be an SME (have fewer than 250 employees, turnover less than the equivalent of 50 million euros, a balance sheet of less than 43 million euros
- Meet the De Minimis State Aid Criteria
- Be trading "Business to Business” rather than "Business to Consumer”
- Have the potential to expand and grow your business
The programme is supported with funding from the European Regional Development Fund, County and District Councils and all applications will need to meet full ERDF eligibility criteria.
For all programme information and details of how apply please contact the team on 01905 677 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.