Benefit from tailored support, impartial expertise and access to the Department for International Trades global network to help you enter new markets and grow your international sales.
Realise your business’s global potential with the help of an International Trade Adviser based in your local Chamber of Commerce.
Whether you are new to international trade or already exporting a dedicated International Trade Adviser can help you take a focused and structured approach to enter new markets and sustainably grow your business through overseas sales. International Trade Advisers offer expert first-hand support, from extensive sector and market knowledge and commercial experience.
The broad range of support available to your company could include:
- An export health check
- Export essentials masterclass
- Development of an action plan
- Free online training tools
- Free masterclasses on a range of critical export topics
- Recommended webinars and events for fact-finding and networking
- Business opportunities
- Financial support to attend tradeshows (subject to funding availability)
- Meetings with visiting overseas sector and market experts
- Support with specific queries and trade barriers
- Access to further specialist export advice and services such as;
- Market research and introductions
- Routes to market (agents, distributors, joint ventures)
- Digital advice
- International communications
- Export finance
- Intellectual property
- Introductions to both public and private sector organisations who can offer additional help, advice and support
"DIT advisers have been instrumental in helping to drive and deliver the growth platform that we’ve achieved."
Darren Lister, Business Development Director at Natural Wellbeing Ltd in Birmingham
Almost all support is available to you entirely free of charge. To find out more and have an initial discussion, get in touch on:
Tel: 0121 405 4510 Or visit: bit.ly/exportwestmids