Designed to support entrepreneurs in the West Midlands area, E4F New Start invites ambitious founders with a digital or tech business idea to apply. Successful applicants will receive inclusive business support facilitated by the team of expert mentors. The most aspiring businesses will receive further intensive support to launch their businesses.
Do you have an exciting idea for a digital or tech based business?
The E4F New Start Programme delivers early intervention fast-tracking business start-up phase through tailored support in cohorts but also on 1-2-1 basis. We will form diverse cohorts of businesses creating ideal eco-system for their growth and entrepreneurship.
What’s on offer to SMEs
• One month of tailored business support with the opportunity to receive further support for the most promising businesses
• Virtual business support with optional access to Innovation Birmingham (subject to Covid-19)
• Tailored business support programme delivered by experienced mentors
• Support from an Entrepreneur in Residence and access to Bruntwood SciTech support network
• Business development opportunities and introductions to potential customers
• Growth focus – business support, e.g. IP, marketing, HR, partnerships
• Funding advice and grant opportunities
We are inviting 50 keen founders onto the programme to help shape and assess the commerciality of their propositions over a one month period. The most promising businesses be given great opportunity to continue on a further 2-month programme to deliver viable business propositions. The most aspiring founders will be presented in pitching sessions to audiences of other entrepreneurs, accelerator/incubator managers and investors. All businesses will be given pathways through the business support network to the most appropriate of the region’s accelerators or incubators on a path to growth.
The kick-off date of the programme is on 8th June. Founders will need to commit to attend sessions that will be held on Tuesday mornings.
Please complete the form below to register your interest and a member of our team will be in touch.