Back to all business support programmes
Pitchfest West Midlands 2017
Other Business Support
GBSLEP and Others
Perfect your investment pitch:
• Raise the profile of your business.
• Come face-to-face with investors, innovators and fellow entrepreneurs.
By taking part you could:
• Win over £1,000 in cash prizes sponsored by Gowling WLG, Innovation Birmingham, Warwick Science Park and Birmingham Research Park.
• Have a one-to-one meeting with investors.
• Gain investment in your business.
Pitchfest is a unique opportunity to improve your ability to win investment while boosting your profile in front of a national audience of investors looking for the best new opportunities.
The competition begins with a workshop, helping you develop your investment pitch. The judging rounds follow, where you pitch directly to a panel of investors. Then comes the final at Venturefest WM. This is where the very best business ideas compete to win the Best Pitch award, £1,000 or more in prize money, and potential future investment.
“Since taking part we have secured £150,000 SEIS funding, won £20,000 in a regional Climate-KIC competition and have exceeded our early development aspirations by three times”. Karl Drage, Smart Renewable Heat Limited
Pitchfest finalist 2016
For more information visit: www.venturefestwm.co.uk/pitchfest
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 204 3225 | #PitchfestWM
Register Your Interest...
By providing your data you are agreeing to the Growth Hub and/or its partners contacting you for the purposes of providing relevant advice and information.