Innovation, Other Business Support, Start-Up Support, Incubator, Training, Leadership and Management, Recruitment/Staffing, Early Stage Start-Ups and Entrepreneurs
All, Creative, Social Enterprise, Life Sciences, Health and Social Care, Manufacturing, Digital & Technology, Energy Technologies, Mentoring
East Staffordshire, Lichfield, Cannock Chase, Tamworth, Birmingham, Solihull, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Wyre Forest, GBSLEP, GBSLEP and Others
Commencing in spring 2021, Productivity through People is a six-month national programme designed for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) by Aston Business School and Be the Business and sponsored by Lloyds Banking Group. The programme provides SME leaders with access to the latest techniques, thinking and research central to transforming business productivity and working practices.
What the programme includes:
- Practical masterclasses in a peer-to-peer learning environment to stimulate and challenge thinking on topics such as Leadership and Teams, Employee Engagement and Culture, Internal Communications, Innovation and Digital and New Technology Adoption led by leading academics from Aston Business School and industry experts,
- Business benchmarking and future planning,
- One to one coaching from highly experienced SME experts,
- Action learning to address real business issues you are experiencing in a facilitated and confidential group setting,
- Industrial Visits to award-winning manufacturing and professional service environments, which will enable you to formulate high-performance workplace strategies. Previous participants have benefitted from visiting businesses such as EY, Rolls-Royce and Williams F1 Advanced Engineering,
- After graduating, participants will join the Productivity through People national alumni, a valuable network of business leaders and senior managers to support their on-going learning and development in a series of themed events.
This programme has received significant investment from its industrial partners. As a result, the subsidised cost of this programme is £2,500 per delegate*.
*Bursaries and payment plans may be available, please get in touch to find out more.
- SME owners and/or senior team leaders who can influence change within the organisation
- Any industry sector
- SMEs with between 10 and 500 employees
- Annual turnover between £1m and £50m
- Organisations must have been trading for more than twelve months
*Turnover and employee numbers prior to Covid-19 2020 crisis can be taken into consideration.
If you have any further questions about the programme or any business referrals, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
0121 204 3225