Focussed on businesses based in Birmingham, this event has been developed to provide an update on current and future support and development opportunities. The event is delivered in partnership with representatives of Greater Birmingham and Solihull Growth Hub and Birmingham City Council’s Business Development and Innovation Team.
Who should attend?
Birmingham based businesses looking to find out more about the current and future support available. Businesses looking to connect and interact more closely with Birmingham City Council’s Business Development and Innovation Team and the Greater Birmingham and Solihull Growth Hub.
Why should you attend?
This is a great opportunity for you as a business to gain updates on a range of resources and initiatives that will help to support, promote, and develop your business as we continue to emerge from the pandemic post national lockdown. This is an interactive session, so you will have the chance to ask any burning questions you may have.
After attending this webinar, you will:
- Have an awareness of GBSLEP Growth Hub and Local Authority business support programmes.
- Understand the wider network of business support available to you.
- Find out about regeneration and economic development initiatives in Birmingham.
- Be offered the opportunity for further 1:1 engagement to discuss tailored business support for your company.
Welcome & Introduction
Growth Hub Business Support - Jon Egley, Growth Hub Manager at the GBSLEP Growth Hub
Birmingham City Council’s Business Support
Hear the latest from the Business Development and Innovation Team including:
- Supplier Skills Programme
- Property Investment Programme Grant Scheme
- Business Growth Programme
- Additional Restrictions Grants
Employment and Skills Support – Mike Whiles, Skills Broker at GBSLEP Skills Hub
Panel Q&A – All speakers.